Hire the Metrology Experts at Status Metrology to do the Work for You!
Status wants to partner with our customers. Contract measurement, programming and inspection are an integral part of the extended service we offer. Our professional Applications Engineering staff offers the skills and experience that no competitor can match.
The following services are available: Full turnkey system to automate the measurement process.
- Initial Sample Inspection Reports (ISIR / PPAP / Fair’s)
- Single and Batch Inspection
- Reverse Engineering (Iges / Step / Dxf)
- Inspection to Cad (CATIA / Unigraphics / Iges / Step / Dxf)
- OFFLINE Part Programming Service
- Statistical Reports (Gauge R&R / CP / CPK)
- Gauge & Fixtures Verification
- On-Site Inspection Services
Don’t have time to handle a difficult part? Let Status program it for you.
Contract inspection for those of you who don’t yet have a CMM or whose CMM is too busy with production.
We will come to your facility to provide contract measurement, programming or inspection.
Need to know the dimensions of a part for reverse engineering purposes?
We can provide an IGES file of point and vector information. Metrology, CMM Consulting and Training services. You are always welcome to stop in and visit us and we are happy to sit down with you face to face and review your problem.
Too busy to stop by?
Then we can come to you.
We provide CMM skills tailored to your requirements so you can benefit from:
- Accuracy and repeatability
- Improved quality control
- Component validation
- Reverse engineering capability